Limestone believes in:
- Custom plan design to meet the employer’s objectives (not ours)
- Efficient, prompt, and accurate administration.
We prefer a consultative and interactive approach as we believe it produces not only the best results, but also the strongest client relationships.
We are of most benefit to small businesses that would like the advantage of maintaining a qualified plan but need assistance in handling the details.
If you don’t have a person in your office that has the time to read a 350 page “do-it-yourself” manual on qualified plans then we are a good fit.
- Required plan documentation
- Annual trustee reports
- Compliance testing (coverage, nondiscrimination, top-heavy, etc.)
- 5500 series government filings
- Participant statements
- 1099-R tax reporting
- IRS audit services
- Actuarial certification (when appropriate)
- Other services related to qualified plan administration